For Real Estate in Jacksonville
Virginia & Horace Covin
904-479-1478904-479-1478

Latest Real Estate

Facebook Feed

An error occurred.

Welcome to our Site from Virginia & Horace Covin

October 9th, 2014 by Virginia & Horace Covin

“Give me 1% of your confidence and I’ll earn the other 99%. The greatest compliment I can receive is a referral from past clients and customers. Thank you for your trust” Virginia & Horace Covin – Realtor

Welcome to my new web site

October 9th, 2014 by Virginia & Horace Covin

Please have a look around, and don’t hesitate to get in touch if I can be of assistance.

About Virginia & Horace Covin

Picture of Virginia & Horace Covin

Virginia & Horace Covin

Realtor

gingerrogers21@yahoo.com

INI Realty Investments: 3603 Cardinal Point Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32257

904 394 7125904 394 7125 office

904 234 9525904 234 9525 mobile

INI Realty Investments, Inc.

Your Realtors in Jacksonville for over 17 years.

Contact Me